Me, moving forward...

So this is all about me! 2006 is my year, the year I'm gonna move forward from my problems & the rut I'm been stuck in. I got some stuff to sort out & some ambitions I wanna make happen. Hope you can join me for the ride...

Friday, July 20, 2007

It is SO close!

Another weekend, another weekend spent with Mike (surprise surprise!) No, it wasn’t like that, I read HP while he worked on the car then we had an early night since he was off to London for the day on Sunday while I went to Bishop to visit Clare as she is home for a couple days. We had a cool afternoon, watched Chocolat, drank smoothies (which I managed to get straight down my jumper!) ate nibbles then had a roast! Yum yum! It was really good to see Clare and we had a laugh. I felt SO full when I left though! In fact I felt positively Pooh Bear like!

The rest of the week was kinda weird. I have had a totally owy pain in my chest since Tuesday afternoon to the point of almost crippling me. I was fine Monday night (which I spent at Mikes which was in one word A-MAZE-ING…or alternatively Orange!) but by Tuesday evening I had this pain. I thought it was maybe stress at work making me feel like it but on Wednesday night we went to the cinema (to see Die Hard 4.0 – a lot of blowing stuff up and people who seem to refuse to die – all good in my eyes!) problem was I nearly collapsed in pain. I could hardly breath, was having hot and cold flushes and was majorly sick when we got out of the screen. Nice. Mum thinks it is indigestion, I think I am dying! However I only had a half day yesterday so I have been eating Rennies & Gavascon and feeling sorry for myself!

Today got the day off and it is Mike’s birthday. We are going out tonight with two of his friends for a meal and a few drinks…and then it will be midnight! Oh, I can’t even talk about it!!

Bring on tomorrow!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home